In this article we are going to cover-
- What is the VIP loyalty program
- The Value in this program
- How to set up the VIP loyalty program
VIP Loyalty Program
This program creates loyalty tiers for your customers (bronze, silver…), and rewards them with a certain percentage of their purchase according to their tier.
Every time a customer makes a purchase, our system records their lifetime value. If the lifetime value passes a threshold you select, the system will place a tag on the customer and give them cashback every time they make a purchase in your store.
The Value in this Program
This program makes it worthwhile for your customers to become loyal, returning customers, because they know that the more they spend, the more store credit they will receive back.
This program helps you maintain loyal customers, and makes them feel valued and appreciated.
How to set it up
From your Rise dashboard go to Loyalty & Rewards-> VIP loyalty program
You can activate the WorkFlow as-is or you can customize it to your preferences-
- Change the percentage of the cashback
- Change the value of the tiers’ LTV
- Change the reward to a fixed value reward
- Change the reward to a one-time reward (see below)
- Change the tag names
To customize press the customize button-
- In the ‘Issue Store Credit’ tab, you can customize the content of the email that is sent to your customers once receiving a reward.
- To create an expiry date to the store credit issued, un-check the never expire box in the ‘Issue Store Credit’ tab, and add an expiry date.
- To test the Workflow, just press the ‘test Workflow’ button (Learn more about that here).
Note: Condition values must be organized in the workflow from the highest value to the lowest.
Creating a one-time reward: To do so, include a condition that customer tags do not include the reward’s tag or above.
For example: If your workflow includes a 10% cashback for a 500 dollars LTV, and tags the customer with a silver tag; in the condition of that reward, exclude rewarding customers that already have that tag or above (and already received the reward)- so exclude customers with the silver and gold tag.
Related Articles -
- Create Store Credit & Loyalty WorkFlows
- Different WorkFlow Triggers
- Different WorkFlow Conditions
- Different WorkFlow Actions
Got any feature requests?
Feel free to add them to this feature request form.
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or in the chat box.