In this article you will find-
- What is the First Purchase Workflow?
- The Value of this Workflow
- How to set up this Workflow
The First Purchase Workflow
When a customer creates their first purchase in your store, our system will automatically create and send them credit.
The customer doesn’t need to be a member of your store to receive the reward.
The Value in this Workflow
There is only one chance to make a first impression, so make yours count. Sending credit to your new customers will establish brand loyalty right off the bat and significantly increase the chance that first-time purchasers will turn into repeat customers.
Setting up this Workflow
In your Rise dashboard go to your Loyalty & Rewards tab, and choose the ‘First Purchase Reward’ Workflow.
You can leave it as is and activate immediately, or customize it to your brand’s needs by clicking customize-
- In the ‘Issue store credit’ tab, you can change the store credit reward value, or change it to be a dynamic reward that will be issued as a percentage of the customer’s cart value.
- In the ‘Issue Store Credit’ tab, you can also customize the content of the email that is sent to your customers once receiving a reward.
3. To create an expiry date to the store credit issued, un-check the never expire box in the ‘Issue Store Credit’ tab, and add an expiry date.
4. To test the functionality of the Workflow, just press test Workflow. (Learn more about that here).
Related Articles -
- Create Store Credit & Loyalty WorkFlows
- Different WorkFlow Triggers
- Different WorkFlow Conditions
- Different WorkFlow Actions
Got any feature requests?
Please add them to this feature request form.
Want to reach out?
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or in the chat box