In this article you will find-
- What is the ‘Punch Card’ Workflow
- What the value is in this Workflow
- How to set up this Workflow
The Punch Card Workflow
This Workflow rewards customers for every number of purchases they make in your store. For instance, you would use this workflow to provide your customers with a credit reward after 5, 10, 15 and 20 purchases, just like a physical punch-card.
The Value in this Workflow
This Workflow encourages customers to come back to your store to make more purchases in order to receive a reward. Your already loyal customers will be purchasing more and more frequently after implementing this Workflow.
How to set up this Workflow
In your Rise dashboard go to your Loyalty & Rewards tab, and choose the ‘Punch Card’ Workflow.
You can leave it as is, and activate immediately, or customize the rewards and conditions to your liking-
- To customize, just click the customize button. On this page, you can change the number of purchases for a reward amount, and change the reward’s value, by changing the ‘orders count’ condition and the ‘issue store credit’ action.
- In the ‘Issue Store Credit’ tab, you can customize the content of the email that is sent to your customers once receiving a reward.
3. To create an expiry date to the store credit issued, uncheck the never expire box in the ‘Issue Store Credit’ tab, and add an expiry date.
4. To test the functionality of the Workflow, just press test Workflow. (Learn more about that here).
Related Articles -
- Create Store Credit & Loyalty WorkFlows
- Different WorkFlow Triggers
- Different WorkFlow Conditions
- Different WorkFlow Actions
Got any feature requests?
Feel free to add them to this feature request form.
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or in the chat box.