In this article you will find:
- How to manage your customers' accounts through your Customers tab.
- When a Loyalty Card code is created.
- How to track the Store Credit issued and used by each customer.
- How to regenerate a Loyalty Card code.
Managing your customers through your Customers tab:
Through your customers tab, you can manage your entire customer list. In this tab you will see:
- The customer’s name and email.
- Total spent - the Lifetime Value of the customer.
- Credit Balance - the balance on the customer’s account.
- Loyalty Card Code - this is the code which all Store Credit and rewards will be stored on for each customer that has an account in your store.
- Status - Member (with a store account) or Non-Member (without a store account). Please notice that only customers with a store account will be able to take advantage of the checkout quick apply button and accumulating Store Credit using one code.
- Adjust Balance button - manually adjust the Store Credit balance for specific customers (this doesn't send a notification to your customer).
- Create Loyalty button - create a Loyalty Card code with an initial balance.
You can search for specific customers via the search bar at the top,based on a customer name, email or customer tag.
If you click on a customer, you’ll be able to see the customers details and Store Credit history:
In the Credit history logger (right side in the customer account), you'll be able to see when and why the customer received Store Credit, and on which orders he used it.
In this tab you can also see your customers' referral link and other information like AOV and total spent.
All changes in the Customers tab on your Shopify admin will be immediately reflected on your Rise customer table.
When is a Loyalty Card code created?
A Loyalty Card code can be created in a few cases:
- As a reward through the WorkFlows.
- Manually issued through the 'Issue Store Credit' Button in the dashboard.
- Manually issued as a refund through the Orders tab in your Shopify admin
- Manually created through the Customers tab
How to regenerate a Loyalty Card code
If you have accidentally disabled a Loyalty Card, you can regenerate the code. This means that your customer will still have access to existing store credit.
If the customer has an account with your store, the new Loyalty code will automatically be updated on their account page and widget (once signed in).
Regenerating a new code will not send a notification to your customer (and there is no need to do so).
- Rise dashboard -> Customers tab -> search for a customer -> click on the refresh button (see screenshot below) and follow the prompts!
- How Customers Can Check Their Store Credit
- How Customers Can Redeem Store Credit
- Create Store Credit & Loyalty Workflows
Got any feature ideas?
Feel free to add them to this feature request form.
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or in the chat box