In this article you will find:
- How to issue store credit for returned orders from your Shopify admin.
Issue Store Credit for returns:
In order to issue Store Credit for returns, go to your Shopify admin=>Orders=>choose the order that was returned=> click on 'More Actions'=> click on 'Refund with store credit'.
After you've clicked on the 'Refund with store credit' button, a new window will open with the order and customer details already filled out.
Please note- your Rise dashboard must be open in the background for this to work! We recommend opening your dashboard at the beginning of each day to make refunds a breeze 😊
In this window you can edit:
- Which items you'd like to issue a refund for
- If you'd like to restock the item or not
- If you'd like to include shipping and taxes in the refund
- Internal note - will appear only on the order notes and the order timeline (the note won't be sent to the customer). You can filter your refunds based on notes by exporting a CSV file from the Orders tab.
- Choose if you want to send an email to the customer informing them that they got the credit.
Once you've finished filling out the fields, click on 'Send Store Credit'. Following this, a pop-up will open up verifying that the credit was created.
You can click on 'See Customer Account' to see the customer details inside the Rise dashboard:
Or you can just close the tab and continue within the Shopify dashboard.
If you've clicked on the Notify checkbox - here's an example of the email that will be sent:
After refunding an order, you will see that the note has been added on the order page:
And to the order timeline:
- Set Up Email Balance Reminders
- How Customers Can Check Their Store Credit
- How Customers Can Redeem Store Credit
Got any feature ideas?
Feel free to add them to this feature request form.
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or in the chat box