In this article you will find:
- What are “triggers”.
- How to select a trigger (“Select Trigger”) for your WorkFlow.
- Explanation on each offered condition.
What are “triggers":
Triggers are different options to initiate a WorkFlow on which you can reward/segment your customers.
How to select a trigger to initiate a WorkFlow
- Select a trigger from the triggers list.
- Order Created - the WorkFlow will be activated when an order is complete, even if the payment wasn't captured.
- Order Paid -the WorkFlow will be activated only when the payment is captured, which enables fraud prevention. This trigger is only available for our Pro plan users and above.
- Account Created - the WorkFlow will be activated when an account has been created at your store.
- Unused Store Credit - the WorkFlow will be activated when a customer has a credit balance remaining in their Loyalty Card or Gift Card. To set it up, you can use the pre-made WorkFlow in the Reminders tab:
- Successful referral- when a customer refers a friend, and then the friend creates a purchase. You can use our pre-made Workflow to easily set this up.
- Using different Workflows with different combinations of triggers will enable you to cover more use cases.
- You can only use one trigger in each WorkFlow, with multiple conditions and actions.
- Different WorkFlow Conditions
- Different WorkFlow Actions
- How Customers Can Check Their Store Credit Balance
Got any feature ideas?
Feel free to add them to this feature request form.
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or in the chat box