In this article you will find:
- Redeeming Store Credit balance through the cart/checkout page with the Apply Now button.
- How to insert the Apply Store Credit button at your store.
- Redeeming Store Credit at the Gift Card or Discount code field.
- How customers can find their loyalty card code.
*Please notice, the 'Apply Store Credit' button is only available from 'Pro' plan and above.
Apply Now Button-
The apply now button is an exclusive feature that allows customers to apply their credit with a click of a button.
This button will appear in the cart page when customers are logged in to their account and will show customers how much store credit they have. For Shopify Plus merchants, the button can appear in the checkout.
Please note- this feature is open to our 'Pro' plan merchants and above.
Here is an example of the Apply button on the cart page:
Ajax cart example:
Redeeming Store Credit at the Gift Card or Discount code field:
Customers without an account, or in stores that are not on our 'Pro' plan, the credit can be redeemed by inserting the code on the Gift Card or Discount code field.
How customers find their Loyalty Card code-
A loyalty card code is a code that is attached to each customer's account, and on which customers can accumulate all store credit they receive (meaning- each customer has one code).
Customers receive this code every time they receive a store credit email from your store, so they can just copy the code and paste it in checkout.
Customers can also find this code on their account page -
Learn how to set this up here.
- Set Up Email Balance Reminders
- How Customers Can Check Their Store Credit Balance
- Create Store Credit & Loyalty Workflows
Got more questions or any feature ideas?
Please contact us through the chat box or mail to Rise Support.