In this article you will find:
- The plus in setting up BOGO incentives for Gift Cards.
- How to set up BOGO using in the WorkFlows.
Why set up BOGO incentives for Gift Cards?
Gift Card incentives are beneficial for all sides, you'll see an increase in Gift Card sales, and the customers who are purchasing a Gift Card to their loved ones will also be getting Store Credit for themselves to spend at your store. This is a double benefit, all ending up in an increase in your revenue from Gift Card and other product sales. The recipient is happy, the customer is happy, and you are the happiest!
How to set up BOGO using the WorkFlows?
- Go to your Loyalty & Rewards tab==>Create WorkFlow.
- Choose the 'Gift Card BOGO' pre-made WorkFlow.
3. Delete the 'Issue store credit' box that automatically appears.
4. Click 'Add condition' & select 'Product ids' in the side panel
5. Insert gift card product ID in the 'Set value' box
You can locate your product ID in the product page URL on your Shopify admin:
6. Then click 'Add action' and select 'Issue Store Credit':
7. If you'd like to provide your customer with a gift card that has the equivalent value of the gift card purchased, then select 'Percentage of' & '100% of Item price'
8. You will then need to create a collection ID solely for your gift card.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to your Shopify admin > Products > Collections > Create collection > insert title (e.g Gift Card collection) > Under 'Collection type' please ensure you select 'Manual' - this is crucial! > Save
- Then, copy the collection ID by copying the end of the URL of the Gift Card collection.
9. Return to the Worfklow & paste it in the 'Collection ids' box
10. Last and most importantly, activate the WorkFlow and Save.
- How Customers Can Check Their Store Credit
- How Customers Can Redeem Store Credit
- Create Store Credit & Loyalty Workflows
Got any feature ideas?
Feel free to add them to this feature request form.
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or in the chat box