Integrate Rise and ReturnGO to offer your customers Rise Store Credit refunds through ReturnGO.
In this article we cover:
How it works
The Rise Store Credit option will be created as a new refund resolution in your ReturnGO account, enabling you to offer Rise Store Credit for refunds done through ReturnGO. The credit given will be accumulated on the customer's loyalty card along with all credit the customer receives through Rise and can be presented in the Rise store assets.
Activating the Integration
To activate the integration head to your Rise dashboard -> Integrations.
Here turn on the ReturnGo integration and follow the link to head to your ReturnGO dashboard.
Once clicking the link you will be directed to the ReturnGO integration page.
1. Choose 'Add Product or Service':
2. Here search for Rise.ai from the drop-down list, under Refund Services. Click on the green checkmark and then on 'Connect'.
Once integrated, Rise will create a new trigger for your Loyalty & Rewards flows that is called 'ReturnGO Credits' as well as a pre-made template for easy set up. This will enable you to issue store credit for returns done through ReturnGO.
To set up the store credit returns please follow these steps:
Head to the Loyalty & Rewards tab in your Rise dashboard.
Find the pre-made ReturnGO workflow.
Or choose create your own, and select the ReturnGO Credits trigger.
3. The basic set up uses the 'For Every' option and is set up as following:
Please note that it is possible to create an incentive to encourage customers to choose the Store Credit option. In order to do so, there are three options:
You can set it up in the original flow, for example creating a 110% credit amount.
Create an additional flow with the ReturnGO trigger that offers the extra credit. For example, this flow would be 10% of the credit amount. This can be helpful if you want to track the credit that is a liability (the original return amount) vs the credit that is a promotion (the extra credit given).
Set up the promotion through ReturnGO (explained later in this article).
4. Set up the notification
The email sent to the customer will be the one you configured in Rise, specifically the 'Issue Store Credit' email. The flow-specific text can be customized through the workflow itself and the template can be customized through the Emails section in your Rise dashboard. Alternatively, if you use a third-party notification integration with Rise, you can customize the template through that integration.
After you complete the set up in Rise, head to your ReturnGO dashboard. Here you will need to create a return resolution for Rise.
To create a return resolution in ReturnGO:
1. Go to Settings > Resolutions.
2. Click on the type of resolution you want to create - refund or exchange.
3. Click 'Add Resolution'.
4. Set the name and description of the resolution.
5. Set the refund type to Refund Service.
6. Under Integration, select Rise.ai Store Credits.
7. Click on the save icon.
8. If you want to add an incentive or have the refund be a reduced amount, you can do so here.
Once you’ve set up your resolution, you need to add it to a return policy.
To create a return policy using Rise.ai credits:
1. Go to Settings > Return Policy.
2. Click 'Add Rule'.
3. Under Resolution, select the resolution you created for Rise.ai credits.
Here you can decide on the eligibility for the Rise store credit refunds as a part of the return policy.