In this article you will find:
- How to activate the Okendo integration
- How to send Store Credit rewards for product reviews on Okendo.
How to activate the integration:
In your Rise dashboard go Integrations, and turn on the Okendo integration.
Make sure you have Okendo installed on your Shopify store before doing so. In the Okendo app, you need to go to Settings > Integrations and click on the connect button in the Rise.ai section:
That's it! You are now integrated 😃
How to send Store Credit rewards for product reviews:
- Go to your Loyalty and Rewards tab ->"Create your own".
- Click 'Select Trigger' and choose '"Okendo Review Created'.
3. Click 'Add Condition', and choose the condition in which customers will get a reward. You are able to choose:
- Product ID - Limits the reward to reviews on specific products. (To get your Product ID, open your Shopify admin, select the "Products" tab, click on the product you wish to take the ID from then copy the digits at the end of the URL.)
- Review Image Count - Limits the reward based on the number of images included in a review. (e.g. At least two images need to be included in the review post to receive the store credit reward.)
- Review Video Count - Limits the reward based on the number of videos included in a review. (e.g. At least two video need to be included in the review post to receive the store credit reward.)
- Social Login - Limits the reward to users who were logged into a social media account when reviewing.
The conditions can be used in conjunction with one another to make very specific requirements (e.g. A review needs to have 2 images and 1 video and be posted from the social login to receive a reward.)
4. Choose an action: Issue Store Credit, Issue Limited Store Credit (can be used only for a specific collection), Add Customer tags and Add delay, and fill in the chosen action fields.
5. You can click on 'Test WorkFlow' to see the email sent and the reward issued to the customer.
6. The last step for setting up the workflow is activating it by clicking on the toggle. When you're finished, don't forget to click save!
Now make sure your customers know that they will get a reward when leaving a review! You can do so by mentioning it in the review request email you send out.
Then you can simply sit back and relax as you watch the reviews start coming in 😉
Got any feature requests?
Feel free to add them to this feature request form.
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or in the chat box.