In this article you will find:
- How to activate the Ali Reviews integration
- How to send Store Credit rewards for product reviews on Ali Reviews.
How to activate the integration:
In your Rise dashboard go to account -> integration page, and turn on the Ali Reviews integration.
Make sure you have Ali Reviews installed on your Shopify store before doing so.
That's it! You are now integrated 😃
How to send Store Credit rewards for product reviews:
- Go to your Loyalty and Rewards tab ->"Create your own".
- Click 'Select Trigger' and choose '"Ali Review" Review Created'.
3. Click 'Add case', and choose the condition in which customers will get a reward. You are able to choose "reviews star count", which is how many stars the customer gave the product, and you are able to add the "review image" condition that will reward the customer only if they have uploaded a photo to their review.
4. Choose an action: Issue Store Credit/Issue Limited Store Credit (can be used only for a specific collection) and fill in the chosen action fields.
5. You can click on 'Test WorkFlow' to see the email sent and the reward issued to the customer.
6. The last step for setting up the workflow is activating it by clicking on the toggle. When you're finished, don't forget to click save!
Now make sure your customers know that they will get a reward when leaving a review! You can do so by mentioning it in the review request email you send out.
Then you can simply sit back and relax as you watch the reviews start coming in 😉
Got any feature requests?
Feel free to add them to this feature request form.
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or in the chat box.