In this article you will find:
- How to activate the Loox integration
- How to send Store Credit rewards for product reviews.
How to Activate the Integration:
First, make sure you have Rise and Loox installed on your Shopify store.
Then, go to your Rise dashboard -> Integrations, and activate the integration.
Once activating through Rise, it will send you to the Loox dashboard, then proceed as follows-
Go to your Loox dashboard -> Integrations -> Rise -> Activate integration
This will send you to the integration page, simply click integrate, and you're done!
How to send Store Credit rewards for product reviews:
- Go to your Loyalty and Rewards tab==>"Create your own".
- Click 'Select Trigger' and choose 'Loox Review Created'.
3. Click 'Add case', and choose the condition in which customers will get a reward. You are able to choose "reviews star count", which is how many stars the customer gave the product, and you are able to add the "review image" condition that will reward the customer only if they have uploaded a photo to their review. You can also choose to reward reviews given to specific products.
4. Choose an action: Issue Store Credit/Issue Limited Store Credit (the credit can be redeemed only on a specific collection) and fill in the chosen action fields.
5. You can click on 'Test WorkFlow' to see the email sent and the reward issued to the customer.
6. The last step for setting up the workflow is activating it by clicking on the toggle. When you're finished, don't forget to click save!
Now make sure your customers know that they will get a reward when leaving a review! You can do so by mentioning it in the review request email you send out.
Then you can simply sit back and relax as you watch the reviews start coming in 😉
Got any feature requests?
Feel free to add them to this feature request form.
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or in the chat box.