In this article you will find:
- How to activate the Yotpo integration
- How to send Store Credit rewards for product reviews.
How to activate the integration:
In your Rise dashboard, click on your account name in the top right corner.
You will be able to see and change your account settings here. Select the 'Integrations page' to activate the Yotpo integration and authorize the permissions on Yotpo:
Switch it on using the tab at the top:
Once you authorize the permissions in Yotpo, the integration will be enabled.
How to send Store Credit rewards for product reviews:
- Go to your Loyalty and Rewards tab==>"Create your own".
- Click 'Select Trigger' and choose 'Yotpo Review Created'.
3. Click 'Add case', and choose the condition in which customers will get a reward. You are able to choose "reviews star count", which is how many stars the customer gave the product, and you can also choose to reward reviews given to specific products using the 'product ID' condition.
4. Choose an action: Issue Store Credit/Issue Limited Store Credit (can be used only for a specific collection) and fill in the chosen action fields.
5. You can click on 'Test WorkFlow' to see the email sent and the reward issued to the customer.
6. The last (and most important) step, activate the WorkFlow by clicking on the toggle and Save.
Got any feature requests?
Feel free to add them to this feature request form.
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or in the chat box.