In this article we cover-
- What is the Google My Business Gift Card integration?
- How to implement your Rise Gift Card in your GMB account page.
- How to get your Rise partner link.
The GMB integration
Rise integrates with Google My Business to allow you to sell your gift cards straight from your store's Google listing!
This integration will add a "Buy Gift Card" button to your Google business page that appears every time a customer looks you up on Google and will appear on your Google maps listing.
Implementing the Gift Card button on your GMB account
First, make sure you fall under these categories-
- Your business must be verified before March 1, 2020.
- Your business must have a physical storefront.
- You must be from select countries this integration works in.
To publish the button on your Google Business account please follow these steps-
- Sign in to Google My Business. If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
- From the menu, click Posts, and choose “COVID-19 support. You can also click “Get support from customers” directly on the GMB home page.
- Enter a message to customers
- Add Rise as your partner and add your Rise partner link (learn how to get this link below).
- To save your changes, click Post.
How to get your Rise partner link
To get your Rise partner link, go to your Rise dashboard -> Gift Cards -> Sales channel -> Copy your link
Please note, it can take up to 48 hours after sign up, for this link to become active.
Got any feature requests?
Feel free to add them to this feature request form.
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or in the chat box.