In this article we are going to cover-
- What is the ‘Create Account get Reward’ Workflow
- The Value of this Workflow
- How to set up this Workflow
The ‘Create Account get Reward’ Workflow
Upon the creation of a new account, the customer will be rewarded store credit in your store. The customer will receive an email with the store credit they achieved and will be able to view the credit in their store account page.
The Value of this Workflow
Customer Accounts increase repeat sales and help you build a deeper relationship with your customers. By creating an account, customers can securely save payment methods, shipping addresses, shopping carts, and order information, creating a faster seamless checkout experience.
According to our data, customers with accounts that are part of a loyalty program, are 36% more likely to return to your store, and have an average cart value that is 39% higher than customers without accounts.
What industries will benefit the most from this program?
Beauty and Personal Care
Apparel & Fashion
Toys & Games
How to Set up this Workflow
In your Rise dashboard go to your Loyalty & Rewards tab, and choose the ‘Create Account get Reward’ Workflow.
You can leave it as is and activate immediately, or customize the reward to your liking-
- To customize, just click the customize button and press the ‘Issue Store Credit’ action. Then just change the store credit balance to your needs.
2. In the ‘Issue Store Credit’ tab, you can also customize the content of the email that is sent to your customers once receiving a reward.
3. To create an expiry date to the store credit issued, un-check the never expire box in the ‘Issue Store Credit’ tab, and add an expiry date.
4. To test the functionality of the Workflow, just press the ‘test Workflow’ button. (Learn more about that here).
Related Articles -
- Create Store Credit & Loyalty WorkFlows
- Different WorkFlow Triggers
- Different WorkFlow Conditions
- Different WorkFlow Actions
Got any feature ideas?
Please add them to this feature request form.
Want to reach out?
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or in the chat box