In this article you will find:
- How to activate the Yotpo integration
- How to send Store Credit rewards for product reviews.
How to activate the integration:
In your Rise dashboard, go to the Integrations tab -> Activate the Yotpo integration and authorize the permissions on Yotpo:
Once you'll authorize the permissions in Yotpo, the integration will be enabled.
How to send Store Credit rewards for product reviews:
- Go to your WorkFlows tab==>"Create your own".
- Click 'Select Trigger' and choose 'Yotpo Review Created'.
3. Click 'Add case', then choose the ‘Review Stars Count’ action, and fill in the fields in the condition. You can also add the Product ID condition if you’d like to issue rewards for specific product reviews.
4. Choose an action: Issue Store Credit/Issue Limited Store Credit (can be used only for a specific collection) and fill in the chosen action fields.
5. You can click on 'Test WorkFlow' to see the email sent and the reward issued to the customer.
6. The last (and most important) step, activate the WorkFlow by clicking on the toggle and Save.
- Store Credit Balance Reminders
- How Customers Can Redeem Store Credit
- Create Store Credit & Loyalty Workflows
Got more questions or any feature ideas?
Feel free to contact us through the chat box or mail to Rise Support.