In this article you'll find:
- How to enable Apple Wallet in your Store Credit & Gift Card emails.
- How to customize your Apple Wallet Page.
- How your customers can use it.
How to enable Apple Wallet pass via Rise:
Go to your dashboard==>Gift Cards tab==>Apple Wallet.
Then, click on the Enable Apple Wallet Passes checkbox:
Now you've added a new button to your emails, that allows customers to add a Gift Card or Store Credit to their Apple Wallet:
How to customize your store’s Apple Wallet page:
You can customize your entire page in the Apple Wallet:
- Apple Pass Header
- Card color
- Regular text color
- Custom Logo (in header)
- Custom banner
How your customers can use it:
Your customers will always be able to access their remaining balance in their apple wallets, without having to save the code or the email with the Store Credit/Gift Card code.
If you’re using Shopify POS at your brick-and-mortar, you’ll be able to instantly scan the code in the Apple Wallet and apply the credit left to the cart.
- How Rise Integrates With Your POS
- Create Store Credit & Loyalty WorkFlows
- Set Up Email Balance Reminders
Got more questions or any feature ideas?
Please contact us through the chat box or mail to Rise Support.