In this article you will find:
- What are “triggers”.
- How to select a trigger (“Select Trigger”) for your WorkFlow.
- Explanation on each offered condition.
What are “triggers":
Triggers are different options to initiate a WorkFlow on which you can reward/segment your customers.
How to select a trigger to initiate a WorkFlow:
- Click on "Select Trigger" button.
- Select a trigger from the triggers list.
- Order Created - the WorkFlow will be activated when an order is complete, even if the payment wasn't captured.
- Order Paid -the WorkFlow will be activated only when the payment is captured, which enables fraud prevention. This trigger is only available for our Pro plan users and above.
- Account Created - the WorkFlow will be activated when an account has been created at your store.
- Unused Store Credit - the WorkFlow will be activated when a customer has credit balance remaining in his Loyalty Card or Gift Card. To set it up, you can use the pre-made WorkFlow - Store Credit Reminder Flow:
- Using different combinations of triggers will enable you to cover more use cases.
- You can only use one trigger in each WorkFlow, with multiple conditions and actions.
- Different WorkFlow Conditions
- Different WorkFlow Actions
- How Customers Can Check Their Store Credit Balance
Got more questions or any feature ideas?
Please contact us through the chat box or mail to Rise Support.