In this article you will find:
- How to create codes for physical Gift Cards.
- How to print and manage physical Gift Cards at your offline and online store.
Create codes for physical Gift Cards:
Rise lets you easily create physical Gift Cards. Our system can export a CSV file with the codes and values you selected. This CSV file can be printed out using any printer near you, saving you money on shipping and long waits.
Creating the codes for Gift Cards can be done with our Bulk Gift Card Manual tool, or manually with our Issue Store Credit button (if you are a small business).
Good to know:
- You can create as many codes as you like within your plan limit.
- Designing your Gift Cards with your logo and branding can be done on your own or using a 3rd party company which has pre-made templates. Insert the generated codes to your designed cards (manually or through a 3rd party company).
- Print them in any print house near you in paper or plastic.
Manage physical Gift Cards at your online store:
- You can easily change the balance and manage the physical Gift Cards you sent through the Gift Card Manage page. Read an article about the Gift Card management board to know how to adjust the balance and edit details on your Gift Cards.
- Customers will be able to redeem their physical Gift Card just like a digital Gift Card at your online shop (insert code on checkout).
- Selling physical Gift Cards - in your Shopify admin==>Products - create another physical Gift Card (mark the physical product box) product page through your Shopify admin, then send the physical Gift Card to the buyer.
- You can sell your physical Gift Card in other sales channels as well - Brick-and-Mortar stores, B2B etc.
Q: How\Where can I print the Gift Cards?
Q: What are the dimensions of a plastic Gift Card?
A: Standard (CR 80) Gift Card size is 3 3/8” (width) x 2 1/8” (height) x 0.30 mil (thickness). The card's dimensions are the same as a standard credit card.
Need further help?
Please contact us through the chat box or mail to Rise Support.